YOUR AUTO INSURANCE DOES NOT COVER EVERYTHING
If you think your auto insurance covers you financially…think again. Suppose your vehicle is declared a total loss due to an accident or theft. Your insurance will only cover the actual cash value or market value. This amount could be much less than the amount owed on your loan, especially if you financed tag, title and tax. The result is a financial gap and you must pay the difference. This could mean thousands of dollars out of your pocket.
GUARANTEED AUTO PROTECTION “GA” PAYS THE DIFFERENCE!
Avoid this potentially serious financial loss by asking your lender for GAP protection. It can ease the financial burden resulting from a loss to your vehicle. Simply make an agreement with your lender to purchase this protection.
$1000 HEAD START
It’s easy to get a head start of $1000 on a replacement vehicle.
- After payment of your GAP claim, you are entitled to $1000 Benefit for the purchase/lease of a replacement vehicle, upon proof of purchase.
- This benefit is available up to 3 months from the payment date of the GAP claim.
PEACE OF MIND
With GAP you are investing in peace of mind. So, before you drive your call off the dealer’s lot, ask yourself…Can I afford not to have GAP protection?
- Maximum GAP amount is $50,000
- Cost is pennies a day
- Must have a deficiency balance for any portion of the deductible to be covered
- $1000 head start benefit for replacement vehicle